A Day At Clacton-On-Sea....

♡Well, today was a little out of the blue as me, my boyfriend and my cousin just decided to go to Clacton-On-Sea♡ 


♡Off we went for an hours road trip to Clacton-On-Sea and to be fair the roads were quite clear so it didn't take very long to get there. A little sing song on the way, and we arrived to Clacton-On-Sea♡

♡The sea was beautiful and the day was lovely, a perfect day for the beach♡
♡We went onto the pier and went into the arcade, and went on the claw machines which are my absolute favourite game at the arcade, even though I have never won, unless it's a claw machine were you have to put £3 in because 'you win every time'♡





♡Then we went to the traditional game in the arcade, the 2p machines, these machines are the one that everybody loves and enjoys playing, I don't know what it is, but you kind of get an exciting feeling when you win 2p's from them♡

♡We got bored of the 2p machines and the claw machines and I got very hungry, so we set off to find a café because I was absolutely starving and needed food in my belly. And of course food is my favourite thing ever. We walk down the pier and came across a tiny, cute café, and I got sausage, beans and chips. Oh, and a coke. It was yummy♡



♡After we ate, we went back down the pier and went back to the arcade machines. I had to win something to take something home, so I went on the 'win every time' machines. I won a cute little pink bunny for my baby sister. And then left and got some Doughnuts which is a tradition to get when you go to the beach, some Coconut Ice and Rocks which I took home for my family to enjoy♡ 


♡On the way back to the car to go home I found a beautiful little seating area where I took some pictures for Instagram. And then we drove home♡

♡And that was my perfect day out at Clacton-On-Sea♡


♡What did you do today?♡




https://www.pinterest.co.uk/xxDenaGriffinxx/https://www.instagram.com/denalou.beauty/https://twitter.com/DailyLifeOfDena

Comments